Fertile soil lay on the banks of the rivers carving through the canyons. The early settlers saw the opportunity of growth there and planted their orchards and gardens. Woody dark currants combine with sweet fruity top notes of fig, warm honey, and ginger.
- Hand-poured coconut, soy, and beeswax candle
- Reusable, recycled glass jars, natural cork lids
- Natural kraft paper cylinder boxes
- Natural cotton wicks
- Hand-poured in our Utah candle studio
- 6oz candles burn for 30+ hours
- 8oz candles burn for 50+ hours
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container before extinguishing to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Recommended burning time 3–4 hours.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of pets or children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning. Please allow wax to cool before handling or replacing the cork lid.