Petrichor, one of life's most pleasing scents. The earthy fragrance after a summer downpour meets the crisp bright notes of fresh-cut grass.
- Hand-poured coconut, soy, and beeswax candle
- Reusable, recycled glass jars, natural cork lids
- Natural kraft paper cylinder boxes
- Natural cotton wicks
- Hand-poured in our Utah candle studio
- 6oz candles burn for 30+ hours
- 8oz candles burn for 50+ hours
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container before extinguishing to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Recommended burning time 3–4 hours.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of pets or children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning. Please allow wax to cool before handling or replacing the cork lid.